Assistant to the CEO Job Opening
Mosaic United is the leading platform for empowering young Jews across the globe to strengthen their Jewish identities and bonds with Israel, through a strategic funding partnership with the Israeli government, best-in-class expertise in amplifying the impact and effectiveness of educational programs, and a continuum approach which inspires young Jews from experience to experience.
The Assistant will be an integral part of a lean team and will aid the CEO in a variety of areas.
· Assisting with all the professional and personal needs of the CEO
· Management of all ongoing correspondence
· Project management and follow-through of timelines and commitments of other stakeholders
· Planning ahead and taking a proactive approach to managing all activities relating to the CEO and unburdening wherever possible
· (Overall) office management and administration of the company
· Detailed record keeping, scheduling, preparation and follow-up for all interactions
· Translation from English to Hebrew and vice-versa
· Carry out any other such duties as required by the CEO
· Fluent in Hebrew and English
· Highly organised and self-motivated
· High flexibility and availability
· Excellent at working with tight deadlines and managing others to do the same
· Excellent written communication skills
· Team player and proactive
· Confident and concise at presenting information and ability to proofread
· High level of computer literacy, accuracy, and attention to detail
· Extensive experience working in a busy office (Ability to work effectively under pressure)
· Trustworthy and discreet
To apply, email email@example.com.